We care about your data and take seriously the privacy of any information we hold. We collect personal data in order to communicate, conduct our business and to promote our services provided your prior consent was given. This data will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless required to do so by law.
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, title, and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your Paypal account name and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
How we collect your personal data
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms physically or on our website (or otherwise), or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order products or services;
- Subscribe to a service or publications;
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. Please refer to the cookie section of this policy below for details.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and elsewhere.
Mobile device privacy
When accessing our website via a mobile device, data may be collected automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the website, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the website and its content. If location services are activated on your mobile device, our website may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our website. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
Disclosure of your personal data
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
This cookie statement was last updated on December 6, 2019 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
2 What are cookies
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3 What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4 What is a webbeacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
6 Third parties
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
We use analytical cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
We do not use any advertising cookies on this website.
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram are located in the United States.
8 Placed cookies
We use Fusion Theme for content creation.
|fusion_metabox_tab_*||1 year||Used to customize the User Interface.|
This data is not shared with third parties.
We use Google Fonts for display of webfonts.
|Google Fonts API||none||Request user IP address|
We use YouTube for video display.
|PREF||1 year||Track visits across websites|
We use Facebook for display of recent social posts and/or social share buttons.
|actppresence||1 year||Manage ad display frequency|
|fbm_||1 year||Store account details|
|_fbc||2 years||Stores last visit|
|fbm_*||1 year||Store account details|
|fr||3 months||Ad delivery|
|csm||2 years||Used to optimize the advertisements on Facebook.|
|sb||2 years||Used to optimize the advertisements on Facebook.|
|*_fbm_||1 year||Store account details|
|wd||1 week||Determine screen resolution|
|act||90 days||Keep users logged in used|
|c_user||90 days||Store a unique user ID used to optimize the advertisements on Facebook.|
|presence||session||Tracks if the browser tab is active|
|_fbp||3 months||Track visits across websites used to optimize the advertisements on Facebook.|
|datr||2 years||Store browser details used to optimize the advertisements on Facebook.|
We use Twitter for display of recent social posts and/or social share buttons.
|metrics_token||persistent||Stores if the user has seen embedded content|
|Purpose pending investigation|
This data is not shared with third parties.
9 Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
10 Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
11 Contact details
Kevin Van Doorslaer
Michto Productions ASBL
68 rue Léopold 1er, boite 13
Phone number: +32/474 88 33 28
Current status: AcceptedCurrent status: Denied